Coming soon: The 2020 MRM Talks
While the current pandemic does not allow us to organize an in-person event, the MRM Network is still committed to delivering an event to present the landscape of regenerative medicine at McGill.
In November, we will be launching a virtual seminar series: the MRM Talks.
Once a week between November 2nd and December 4th, MRM members will present their work on stem cells or regenerative medicine. The last session will feature 3 MRM Trainees that ranked highly in the TMM2020 Special Awards competition.
Come and join us to listen to:
- Dr. Alexander Gregorieff, Assistant Professor in the Department of Pathology, RI-MUHC.
- Me. Erika Kleiderman, Academic Associate at the Centre of Genomics and Policy.
- Dr. Inés Colmegna, Associate Professor in the Division of Rheumatology, RI-MUHC, and Dr. Marie Hudson, Associate Professor in the Division of Experimental Medicine (Department of Medicine), Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research.
- Dr. Christopher Moraes, Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- MRM Trainee sessions:
- Yue Liang, PhD candidate in Dr. Anastasia Nijnik’s Lab
- Nuwan Hettige, PhD candidate in Dr. Carl Ernst’s Lab
- Kyla Bourque, PhD candidate in Prof. Terry Hébert’s Lab
Stay tuned, exact dates and times will be announced early October.