By becoming an MRM member, you will join a community of more than 400 researchers, clinicians and students working in the field of stem cells and regenerative medicine within McGill. The MRM Network’s primary objective is to favor collaborations and trans-disciplinary research in order to advance regenerative medicine basic and clinical research.
MRM members may:
- Stay informed about the latest news, events or funding opportunities relevant to regenerative medicine.
- Get to know the regenerative medicine landscape within McGill and benefit from the expertise of researchers from other disciplines.
- Apply for MRM funding:
- Support for small research projects
- Travel Awards for trainees
- Be part of the MRM Annual Symposium
- Participate in any MRM Contest.
To become a member of the MRM Network, you must be a McGill Researcher, Student, employee working with stem cells and/or regenerative medicine. The membership is free. If you are a trainee or staff, your PI must be a registered MRM member.Contact us to apply!