Results of the Lucie Besner Travel Awards Competition – Winter 2021
The MRM Network is pleased to announce the results of the Winter 2021 Lucie Besner Travel Awards competition.
The Lucie Besner Traval Awards support national and international presence of the MRM Trainees. While the current situation still does not allow us to travel as before, lots of exciting scientific meetings are organized virtually and we want to encourage the MRM Trainees to attend these events through the Lucie Besner Travel Awards.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 5 Awardees:
- Dr. Nargis Khan, Postdoctoral fellow in Dr. Maziar Divangahi’s Lab (Medicine)
- Jacqueline Kort-Mascort, Ph.D. Candidate in Dr. J. Matt Kinsella’s Lab (Bioengineering)
- Dr. Jose Gil Munguia-Lopez, Postdoctoral fellow in Dr. Simon Tran’s Lab (Faculty of Dentistry)
- Dilan Rasool, Ph.D. Candidate in Dr. Arezu Jahani-Asl’s Lab (Experimental Medicine)
- Jacky Tung, Ph.D. Candidate in Dr. Anastasia Nijnik’s Lab (Physiology)
Congratulations to all of you!
This competition would not be possible without the generosity of Mme. Lucie Besner, patron sponsor of the Travel Awards.
If you are planning to present your work at a scientific meeting, either virtual or in-person, between August 2021 and January 2022, stay tuned for the upcoming Lucie Besner Travel Awards Competition (opening in early June).