University of Toronto: Graduate Course in Regenerative Medicine
Graduate Course in Regenerative Medicine
ENROLLING NOW FOR 2021-2022
The University of Toronto Transplantation Institute is please to once again offer the national multi-disciplinary regenerative medicine graduate course for 2021-2022. The course can be taken for credit towards a Masters or PhD degree by trainees across Canada or through audit for those interested.
The course is hosted by the University of Toronto, Institute of Medical Science and will be delivered online starting September 9, 2021.
Course Code: MSC7000Y (Regenerative Medicine)
Course Director: Dr. Sonya MacParland
Start/End Dates: September 9, 2021 – April 21, 2022
When: Weekly on Thursdays from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Where: Online via Zoom
The scope of this multi-disciplinary course is unique in Canada, featuring lectures from prominent researchers from across Canada and covers these areas:
- Organ Failure and Transplantation
- Stem Cells and Biomaterials
- Innovative Technologies and Clinical Trials
- Regulatory and Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine
- Ethics and Society
Participating in this course will give you the chance to connect with some of the best transplant, stem cell, and regenerative medicine researchers in Canada.
The course involves more than 30 Canadian faculty and visiting speakers and includes the 19th Regenerative Medicine Symposium on April 20-21, 2022 in Toronto for an opportunity for students to present their regenerative medicine research project, and to network.
View the past 2020/21 Course schedule
HOW TO ENROLL:
The enrollment process is now open and will continue until all spaces are filled. Total course enrollment (for credit) is limited to 40 students across Canada and there is no additional fee even if the University of Toronto is not your home institution.
Please contact the Education Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details for approval to proceed with registration at your home university:
- Your personal information (Name, University and Department, Student ID Number, Program, year and level of study (i.e. MSc, PhD, special student, other)
- Your Supervisor’s information (Name and e-mail address)
- REQUIRED: A brief description (200 words or less) on i) your interest in taking this course, and ii) the relation of your research project to regenerative medicine.
Further details and registration information can be found at http://www.regenmedcanada.com/course