Results of the Lucie Besner Travel Awards Competition – Winter 2022
The MRM Network is pleased to announce the results of the Winter 2022 Lucie Besner Travel Awards competition.
The Lucie Besner Travel Awards support national and international presence of the MRM Trainees. While the current situation still does not allow us to travel as before, lots of exciting scientific meetings are organized and we want to encourage the MRM Trainees to attend these events, virtually or in person, through this competition.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 5 Awardees:
- James Reeves, Master Candidate in Dr. Chris Moraes’ Lab (Chemical Engineering)
- Arina Morozan, Master Candidate in Prof. James Martin’s and Dr. Inés Colmegna’s Labs (Experimental Medicine)
- Guangyu Bao, Ph.D. Candidate in Prof. Luc Mongeau’s Lab (Mechanical Engineering)
- Shuaibing Jiang, Ph.D. Candidate in Dr. Jianyu Li’s Lab (Mechanical Engineering)
- Yin Liu, Ph.D. Candidate in Dr. Jianyu Li’s and Prof. David Juncker’s Labs (Biological and Biomedical Engineering)
Congratulations to all of you!
This competition would not be possible without the generosity of Mme. Lucie Besner, patron sponsor of the Travel Awards, and the MRM Prizes and Awards Committee members who took the time to evaluate all of the applications received.
If you are planning to present your work at a scientific meeting, either virtual or in-person, between August 2022 and January 2023, stay tuned for the upcoming Lucie Besner Travel Awards Competition (opening in early June).