The Lucie Besner Travel Awards Competition is open
The Lucie Besner Travel Awards support national and international presence of the MRM Trainees. The 2022 Summer Competition is now open and will allow the awardees to cover registration fees for meetings occurring between August 2022 and January 2023.
The deadline to submit your application is Thursday, June 30th, by 11:59 PM.
To be eligible:
- You must be a current MRM Trainee Member. Contact us to verify your status or register.
- You must have an abstract submitted for a presentation at a national or international meeting that will take place between August 2022 and January 2023.
- You must use the Award to attend a meeting related to Regenerative Medicine or to present your work on Stem Cells and/or Regenerative Medicine.
The award shall be up to a maximum of $500 to cover registration fees.
Only one application per laboratory will be allowed by competition.
How to apply?
Applicants must complete the application form, and following the form submission, must send by email the proof that their abstract was submitted for an oral or poster presentation.
The MRM Prizes & Awards Committee will judge the applications based on:
- Abstract: novelty of the project, impact (or potential impact) of the results and quality of writing (grammar, language, structure, readability)
- Letter of motivation: the applicant must present the meeting he/she will attend while justifying its importance to the field and must clearly state his/her motivation and potential career benefits.