A look back at the 2023 MRM Symposium
On May 12, 2023, the MRM hosted its Annual Symposium in person for the first time since 2018. We were really happy to see so many MRM members and share with them this fantastic day which celebrated regenerative medicine research at McGill.
Owen Egan was here to capture the highlights of the day. Have a look back at the 2023 MRM Symposium!
Copyright © 2023 McGill Regenerative Medicine Network. All rights reserved.
We also wanted to congratulate the MRM Trainees that were awarded for their outstanding presentations:
- Best Poster Presentation: Jules Granet, Ph.D. Candidate in the Chang Lab
- Best Poster Presentation: Dilan Rasool, Ph.D. Candidate in the Jahani-Asl and Soleimani Labs
- Best Poster Presentation: Charlotte Sénéchal, Ph.D. Candidate in the Crist Lab
- Best Poster Presentation: Jacky Tung, Ph.D. Candidate in the Nijnik Lab
- Best Oral Presentation: Jonathan Brassard, Ph.D. Candidate in the Hoesli Lab
They will receive Travel Awards generously donated by Mme. Lucie Besner who we were very lucky to have with us at the Symposium. We want to thank her again for her continuing support of the MRM Trainees.
And we would like to extend our warmest appreciation to all of the speakers, the MRM Scientific Programming Committee and all of the volunteers who helped us make this day a successful event.