MRM Abstract Competition Award Winners for TMM2023
The MRM Network is pleased to announce the results of the MRM Abstract Competition Award for TMM2023.
The MRM partnered again with the Stem Cell Network to sponsor four Travel Awards for MRM Trainees to attend the 2023 Till & McCulloch meetings in Toronto on October 23-25, 2023.
The TMM2023 Evaluation Committee evaluated each abstract, and the 4 best ranked MRM Trainees were awarded a grant that will cover their travel fees for up to $2,000.
Congratulations to the 4 Awardees:
- Romina Filippelli, Ph.D. Candidate in Natasha Chan’s Lab (Biochemistry)
- Tarek Klaylat, Ph.D. Candidate in Rahul Gawri’s Lab (Experimental Surgery)
- Dilan Rasool, Ph.D. Candidate in Arezu Jahani-Asl’s Lab (Experimental Medicine)
- Charlotte Sénéchal, Ph.D. Candidate in Colin Crist’s Lab (Human Genetics)
And congratulations to the MRM Trainees who were selected as Stem Cell Network Abstract Competition Award Winners:
- Darren Blackburn, Ph.D. Candidate in Vahab Soleimani’s Lab (Human Genetics)
- Gabriela Blaszczyk, Master Candidate in Jack Antel’s Lab (Neurology & Neurosurgery)
- Cristobal Gonzalez-Losada, Master Candidate in François Mercier’s Lab (Experimental Medicine)
- Jules Granet, Ph.D. Candidate in Natasha Chang’s Lab (Biochemistry)
- Jonathan Kelebeev, Ph.D. Candidate in Colin Crist’s Lab (Human Genetics)
- Brenda Lynn Koborsy, Master Candidate in Will Pastor’s Lab (Biochemistry)
- Cordell VanGenderen, Ph.D. Candidate in Natasha Chang’s Lab (Biochemistry)
Looking forward to seeing you present your work at TMM2023!