CSL Research Acceleration Initiative
CSL is a leading global biotech company that develops and delivers innovative biotherapies to help people living with life-threatening medical conditions live full lives.
CSL’s Research Acceleration Initiative aims to fast-track discovery of innovative biotherapies through partnerships between CSL and global research organizations.
Successful applicants will receive funding of up to $400,000 USD over 2 years.
Interested researchers are invited to:
- Attend information webinars to learn more about the initiative: Webinars will be held on:
- Weds 17th January 4pm ET/ 3pm CT / 2pm MT / 1pm PT or
- Mon 5th February 12pm ET/ 11am CT / 10am MT / 9am PT
- Contact Janet Prince (email@example.com) to obtain webinar links and online application submission instructions
- Submit a non-confidential, 300-word abstract via the CSL online application portal by 27th February 2024.
The 2024 Research Acceleration Initiative will focus on research proposals that align with a CSL Therapeutic Area and are amenable to or include a Platform as illustrated below. Please see here for specific Focus Areas.
For webinar invitations and online application instructions please email Janet Prince (firstname.lastname@example.org)