Fall 2019 GCRC Workshop
Goodman Cancer Research Center
Scientific Topics: Biobanking, Organoids, 3D imaging
Experimental Approaches: Pathology, IHC, RNAscope, FACS flow and SciMap
The goal of the workshop is to, as a first model of cancer, familiarize attendees on:
- bio banking of mouse or patient tumors and normal tissues,
- preparation and usefulness of mouse- or patient-derived organoids
- imaging of organoids and usefulness
- transmit some technical information on:
- preparation of tissues for pathology
- staining of sections with various antibodies and RNA probes
- sorting of different types of cells
- identification of different subtypes of epithelial or immune cells
The daylong workshop will be held at the Goodman Cancer Research Centre.
Snacks and Lunch will be provided to all speakers and registered attendees.
Limited space is available, attendance is free for all GCRC affiliated trainees.
Priority to attend will be given to GCRC Trainees
Deadline to Register: November 8, 2019
For more information, please contact Daniel CaronAgenda Register here